Yes, you read that correctly. Hiring a cleaner will save you money. Not cost you. In fact, it’s probably one of the best investments you could make for your business right now.
We know that times can be tough, and money doesn’t grow on trees, but we have 3 shocking reasons why you can’t afford not to have a cleaner. After all, you’ve worked this hard, you don’t want it all going to waste.
1) It will reduce the number of staff stick days!
Studies have shown that 60% of staff sick days can be caused by unclean workplaces; costing the average UK business around £120,00 a year! Can you really afford not to have a cleaner?
‘How can having a clean desk make such a difference?!’ I hear you say? Here’s why…
- The average computer keyboard can contain up to 500 times the number of bacteria than a public toilet *slowly backs away from keyboard*
- In this study, a whopping 95% of people failed to wash their hands properly. How many people are in your office? Sharing a kitchen area, phone, desk space or room? How many of your co-workers would fall into that 95% do you think?
- Not only are germs transferred via our hands, but cold and flu viruses can survive for up to 18 hours on surfaces! These bacteria can also increase by up to 31% a day if surfaces aren’t cleaned properly. We don’t like the sound of those odds!
2) It will massively increase productivity and staff morale
It was recently reported that 82% of staff feel they would be more productive in a cleaner office environment, with 35% of employees naming the office environment as the biggest cause of work-related stress.
As business owners we are always looking for ways to improve the lives of our staff. They are the core of every business. If your staff are happy and productive, the quality, and quantity, of the work your business is producing increases. It’s a win-win all round.
3) It sets the tone for your whole brand
Would you want your business to appear messy, unorganized and in disarray? Or would you rather you were known for being well-structured, professional and polished (pun intended)?
If the answer is the latter, how are you meant to achieve that with a chaotic office? Your whole image is what makes up your brand. Make sure you appear as the business you know you are. Always.
That way, if a client pops in, you’re holding interviews, or building your team, everyone receives the same professional brand impression. People trust a strong brand image and people’s trust is what builds your business.
There you have it. Three shocking reasons why having a cleaner will save you money.
We really believe in our business here at Mrs Mopp and we know you believe in yours too. Let us help you build a brilliant business by saving you money, looking out for your staff and supporting your brand.
As a way of showing you how much we believe in your business, use code ‘MoppCommercial10’ when booking in with us, for 10% off your first clean with us. *
*Weekly or Fortnightly cleaning service must be booked – 10% discount applied to first clean only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.